Coronavirus | COVID-19 Update
We are now open every day between 10.30am and 4.30pm. Thank you for your support and patience.
Changes to the garden centre and what to expect
Our online hedging business, Evergreenhedging.com, has been very busy during lockdown so we have had limited time to get the garden centre ready. Our priority is to ensure the safety of customers and staff, so we have had to introduce some changes.
- Our new opening hours will be 10.30am to 4.30pm every day.
- We will have a limit of only two people per household at any time and we would ask you not to bring children with you to help keep numbers down (exceptions will be made for single parents). Also, please do not bring dogs, except guide/service dogs.
- Please drive in through the left-hand set of gates. The right hand set of gates will be exit only.
- The car park will be marked out with cones to create diagonal spaces. Once these spaces are full, this will be the limit of people allowed in the centre at any one time.
- We have introduced a one-way system, like the supermarkets, to ensure social distancing, please could we ask you to follow this. Please enter through the archway at the bottom of the car park, not through the shop which will be the exit. Please respect staff and fellow customers and maintain a safe distance when shopping.
- We will only be able to accept card payments. No cash or gift vouchers please.
- Due to staff shortages, we will only be able to provide limited advice and ask that this is sought prior to entering the shop to reduce queues to pay and exit. We are working with our suppliers to maintain a good selection of plants, however, we are unable to take plant orders at this time.
- We will have a till in the car park for those who want compost only.
- Seeds have been moved to the polytunnel to avoid congestion in the shop.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you safely soon.
Owner of Greenshutters Nurseries & Garden Centre